We recognize the importance of your privacy and the following statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
- Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from users of our web site other than information that users may enter voluntarily.
- How the Information is Used. All information is provided voluntarily. If you choose to share personal information with us via this web site, we may use the information to improve site quality, contact you to provide information that you requested, and send you emails regarding related information.
- Information Sharing Policy. We are the sole owner of all information collected on this web site. We will not share, sell, or rent information collected on this web site to unrelated third parties, except as you may consent to or request, or as may be required by law.
- Your Choices Regarding Sharing Information with Us. Visiting our web site does not require the disclosure of any personal information.
- Security Measures in Place. To better ensure your privacy and lessen the risk of loss, theft, alteration, or misuse of information, this web site is protected by an authorized personnel password and login procedure. Further, this web site resides on a UNIX server for added security vs. Microsoft MIS servers. However, because Internet security cannot be completely guaranteed, we cannot warrant or guarantee that a security breach or other human or technical difficulty will never occur.